X-Steel - Wait Mackenziezxcv™ : Reflection (Second Grading)

Skeyrisbongbong...

''All the days that you woke up, you have one job, and that's to get better every single day.''

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reflection (Second Grading)


       

I'll keep tryin' 








      
      In this grading period, we took up HTML or the Hypertext Mark-up Language.
Hypertext Mark-up Language is the mark-up language used for creating documents on the World Wide Web. 

     During this period I haven’t met any problem just like before. I have done all the things that our teacher has given to us. I have completed all the activities. I have also completed all the drafts and notes that we took up in class discussions. 
 Moving on to the third grading is not easy because I know that I will also encounter some problems harder than this one, but I know that I still could find solutions to this problem if ever there is. I'll keep trying' for better grades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment