X-Steel - Wait Mackenziezxcv™

Skeyrisbongbong...

''All the days that you woke up, you have one job, and that's to get better every single day.''

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

                                               

                       First Grading Period?                              

                                     A little bit of  a failure. :'(

                        




   
In this grading period, I learned about the different aspects and knowledge about the Internet. I learned also about the Internet timeline which improved my knowledge. The definitions of Internet, web browsers, web page, different level of domains , Country code top level domain , etc. are some of the topics that we've gained and learned in this grading period.
  Depression and pressure to do well in school is one of the problem that I'd encountered . Not one high school student does not struggle with these pressures at some point in school. Some have more trouble than others, but typically, these are ongoing problems. I do not know how to significantly manage my time.     Suffering from depression means more than just dealing with a bad week or even a bad month. Yes, a MONTH. And I suffered to much depression. But after a month of realizing things, I did overcome that depression. All I did is to think positive things and to improve my appearance.     ''Life is a continuous exercise in creative problem solving.  A mistake doesn’t become a failure until you refuse to correct it. Thus, most long-term failures are the outcome of people who make excuses instead of decisions.''


No comments:

Post a Comment