X-Steel - Wait Mackenziezxcv™ : Adios~

Skeyrisbongbong...

''All the days that you woke up, you have one job, and that's to get better every single day.''

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Adios~

















  We look life in different ways. Some say, life is so easy and wonderful to live but others did not look the same way. 

  Easy, a one word that poped into my mind when I first encountered the Adobe Photoshop Program. The adobe photoshop effects is  the common lesson that I learned from this last grading period. But when we entered the portals of this lesson, I started to realize many things. It is not as easy as I thought it was . I cannot follow the instructions fluently, this is the reason why I say so. But even though my perception towards ICT subject had changed, still I enjoyed every single thing I learned from it. I had fun. 

Most adults say “high school is the best time of your life” or “You better enjoy these years because you’ll miss them,”. I understand that high school is where I made many friends and started many relationships, but I know I will continue to make new memories wherever I go.

And now that our graduation is approaching, I am ready to leave ISNHS and start making a new life.

 Adios ISNHS! 
 Hello College! :3

[:'(]





No comments:

Post a Comment