X-Steel - Wait Mackenziezxcv™ : My Dream, My Future

Skeyrisbongbong...

''All the days that you woke up, you have one job, and that's to get better every single day.''

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Dream, My Future








I have been sitmulating by my dream, from the day I knew why I came into the world to so far and even in future, which making me different from others. It is a goal, an aim, a direction for my life. It is not strange from outside, but from inside.

When I was smaller my parents told me to dream big. Back then my wishes and thoughts were different than now. As I grow older, my adult future comes closer and thoughts of college and marriage surround my thoughts. My desire in life is not only to finish high school, get a college degree and start a family, but also to see the world and grow in my faith with Jesus Christ. My vision in my head is that my relationship with God will grow as I grow on this earth. As I think of my dreams more, my desire for them to be fulfilled grows stronger. I will succeed in what I want.


Ever since I was a child, I always wondered what I would become when I grew up. My life experiences have not only helped me with my decision to become what I want in the future, but they have also molded be to be a great one.

You live only once. So DREAM big and think about your FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment