X-Steel - Wait Mackenziezxcv™ : Change starts with me

Skeyrisbongbong...

''All the days that you woke up, you have one job, and that's to get better every single day.''

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Change starts with me















  What do I think about myself?........
  What do others think of me?......
  What do I want in life?.... 
  What makes me happy?....... 
  What do I do to please myself? ......
  How would I like to be different? ..........
  What can I do to be the person I want to be? ......
  How do I feel about myself?......

CHANGE IS A PROCESS. But change doesn’t always result for what we are expecting.
For me change means to build some self-esteem. Self esteem is how I feel about myself. It is my general judgment of myself. It is how much I like myself.


And as the start of making this change, 

I will look for more positive ways of behaving in the areas of my life,
I will be more tolerant of myself and others.
I will only give myself positive messages.
I will only make a note of areas in my life that need attention.
I will focus on my good qualities.
I will be kind to myself.
I will not allow others to criticize me in unhelpful ways.
I will look at my failures as only a way that does not work.
I will look for another way to do a task if the old way does not work.
I will surround myself with people, places, and situations which help me feel.










No comments:

Post a Comment